
White Crop Top: Forever 21 $7
Skirt: Topshop $63
Baseball Jacket: Supre
Socks: HUF
Boots: NewYorker
Headband: Topshop $9
Umbrella: Swarovski
I love rainy days! It might be a pain to get a cab, and if you've forgotten your umbrella well you'll definitely get wet! But apart from all that I love waking up to the rain, it makes me feel all cosy and snug inside that most of the time when it rains I don't want to leave my bed! But today I had some errands to run. So this is what I wore, and if I used more layers and wore tights, I would definitely wear this in the UK during Spring/Autumn! It keeps me warm, its quite simple yet I find it so stylish! HUF socks are quite thick, which is good for cold weather, but in Singapore where, after it rains it gets really humid, I don't really wear them out much. Additionally I don't usually wear hair accessories because I am just terrible when it comes to hair styling and keeping accessories in my hair, but today I added a simply head band which I brought last year at Topshop, its great if you're wearing a plain coloured outfit and you want to add a bit of print! All in all absolutely love this outfit!
Lipstick: M.A.C. Red A23
I hope all my Indian readers have a blessed Deepavali! And everyone else has a great day off!
If you have any suggestions of what you want to see more of or do you want me to try something different, please feel free to email me at petitecanvas@gmail.com, I would love to hear you're suggestions!
Also Petite-Canvas is now on Facebook and Instagram
Facebook - Like
Instagram - Follow
X
ALEX











No comments:
Post a Comment