Crop Top: H&M $7.90
Skirt: Topshop $60-$70
Shoes: NewLook $76
Bag: Far East Plaza $30
Ring: H&M $10 for a set of 3
Yay! The Weekend is finally here! I've had a very busy week with starting college and getting back into a routine. Last night I went out with the Welsh Society to watch the horse racing at the Turf Club. We were lucky enough to have a box, with food and drinks being served all night long, it was a fantastic experience! I even tried betting on horses for the first time last night and was actually quite successful! It was a lovely night, meeting lots of people and a great way to start my weekend off! The event was quite classy however I kept what I was wearing simple and tried to colour co-ordinate it! As I mention before you can never go wrong with a simple top and a skirt with a bold print!
Make-Up
Foundation/Powder - M.A.C & Maybelline
Eyeshadow - SilkyGirl
Liquid Eyeliner - Maybelline
Mascara - Revlon & M.A.C
Bronzer - BodyShop
Eyebrow Pencil - M.A.C
Lipstick - M.A.C Diva Matte A83
Hair
I used a BabyBliss straightener. BabyBliss is such a good brand for straighteners, with the humidity in Singapore my hair never stays straight but when I use a BabyBliss straightener it really does stay straightened all night long!
Have a great Saturday everyone!
X
ALEX
Have a great Saturday everyone!
X
ALEX











No comments:
Post a Comment