Boots: H&M $59
Disco Pants (High-Waisted) - Topshop $63
Navy Blue & White Polka Dot Shirt: H&M $24.90
Black Top: $24.90
Cardigan: $39.90
Necklace: Topshop $13
Sunglasses: Cotton On $10
Lipstick: L'Oreal Flaming Kiss R518
They had these really cool drinks with flowers in them!
Backstage Pass!
DIGITAL FASHION WEEK
On Saturday I had the privilege of attending Digital Fashion Week 2014, I had been chosen to watch the collection MASH-UP designed by three students from Lasalle College of the Arts and write a small paragraph on what I thought of it. It was a very exciting experience, I went with a friend from school and we sat 3rd row down from the runway. It was my first time at Digital Fashion Week and it was so great!
MASH - UP is a collective of 3 designers Daniela, Nat and Shaf from very different background who met whilst studying. Their collection was their interpretation of the city they live in and the people they meet. Their inspired by people of different cultures and sub-cultures, the music they listen to and the clubs they go to. They aim to encourage DIY spirit and to create a world that will inspire mash-ups between people, one that is happier, funnier and full of laughter and art.
It was a gorgeous collection and I was so grateful to be there, I'm definitely going to go back next year!
Hope you all had a fun Halloween weekend!
Much love
X
ALEX













No comments:
Post a Comment