
White Collar Top: H&M $24.90
Black Top: H&M $24.90
Red Plaid Skirt: Topshop $56
HUF Socks - $60
Converse - $60
On Saturday afternoon I met up with all my old Topshop colleagues and we went out to Seoul Garden for dinner. It was so lovely to see all of them and the food in Seoul Garden was so good! The black top and white collar top are a few of my latest purchases of this month and I love them! Having a white collared top in your wardrobe is a must! It's so easy and simple to match with and you can make it the base of the outfit and layer a lot of other pieces on top of it, then just add a statement necklace and there is your perfect layered outfit! The collared top is not that thick which makes it suitable for Singapore's humid climate. Red, Black and White are a some of my favourite colours of this season and are very appropriate to wear if you're going to a colder country - some people say I suit red but I just find it a great colour to brighten up your outfit on a dull day and make you stand out of the crowd. So brighten up you're Monday and splash a bit of red into you're outfit!
X







No comments:
Post a Comment