Dress - H&M $29.90
Stockings - Topshop $13
Boots - H&M $59.90
Jacket - Topshop $173
Bag - Primark $16
Lipstick - Red M.A.C. A23
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
So the day has finally arrived when you get to see how good you've been this year! Lucky enough Father Christmas thought I was very good this year and if you check out my Instagram account you'll be able to see some of the gifts I got today!
This dress was what my boyfriend actually picked up in H&M in Singapore and it works so well for the U.K. because its long sleeves and it is made out of good quality thick material so it keeps me warm and comfy all day.
I have eaten so much food today so I'm going to keep this short and sweet as I'm going to run myself a nice relaxing bath.
Hope you all had an amazing day with you're family, remember its not really about what you got it's about being thankful with what you already have in you're life and stuffing your face with lots and lots of delicious food!
Much Love
X
ALEX







No comments:
Post a Comment