Thursday, 2 October 2014

Boyfriend Outfit of Week



 Bag: H&M $89
 Jeans: Joni Jeans Topshop $79
Boots: NewYorker $16
Top: Newlook $10


So with this outfit I challenge my lovely boyfriend to choose an outfit for me, and after raiding through all my clothes for about an hour, this is what he choose. And I'm not going to lie, I do absolutely love it! It's simple yet stylish. I love high-waisted jeans, shorts and skirts, and these were the first jeans I ever purchased from Topshop and I do not regret it. Even though some view Topshop as a little bit expensive, it really is worth it. Their sizes are great; these jeans fit me so well, their so comfy and I am definitely going to get another pair (maybe this time in black). 
Lipstick: Chanel Rouge Allure 131
Sunglasses: Cotton On $10

X

ALEX

No comments:

Post a Comment