Sunday, 5 October 2014

Outfit of the Day - My Brother's Birthday!














So today is my brother Ben's birthday and he's just turned 15. Still can't believe he's so grown up and taller than me! We spent the day at my aunt's house and she lives in a beautiful home so I made use of the lovely balcony and view. My outfit today is very simple, and this dress can be worn for formal and casual events, depending how you accessorise with it. Considering the fact I'm not wearing shoes, my outfit today is very casual. Nonetheless, I do love this dress! It was a lovely day spent with my family and I would like to wish my brother a very Happy Birthday! Hope everyone had a lovely and relaxing Sunday!

Dress: Primark $12 (£8)

Brothers Outfit
Top: Topman $29
Bottoms: Topman $49

X

ALEX

No comments:

Post a Comment