Shoe: Apologises for not having them in the best condition but they're from NewLook: $60-$70
Disco High Waisted Pants: Topshop $63
Black Clutch: RiverIsland (Price Unknown)
Ring: H&M
Top: Topshop $89
Last Wednesday I went out for Ladies Night. The night started off with Pre Drinks at Catalunya Singapore location by the Fullerton Bay Hotel. The service was not that great for a place where a Mojito costs $23. Afterwards I went down to Clarke Quay for some drinks and to meet up with some friends. Clarke Quay is full of different bars and clubs, depending on what you're preference is whether it's listening to live music, or dancing the night away, Clarke Quay has it all. I just love this outfit because its classy and comfy. The top which was a impulse purchase, reminded me a lot of the fashion in the Great Gatsby. I prefer wearing disco pants out because then, I don't have to worry about my skirt riding up every-time I walk. And with the state of my heels I think you can tell there my favourite pair. NewLook do the best heels, they are so pleasant to walk in, chic and affordable.
Breakdown of my Make-Up:
Foundation - Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse 04 Light Porcelain
Powder - SilkyGirl Magic BB Oil-Control Pure Fresh Powder 03 Rose Beige and Silky Girl Pure Fresh Oil-Controlled Pressed Powder 04 Rose Beige
Bronzer - BodyShop
EyeShadow - SilkyGirl
EyeBrow Pencil - M.A.C
Liquid Eyeliner - Maybelline
Pencil Eyeliner - Sephora
Mascara - Revlon (WaterProof) and Maybelline (the Colossal Volum' Express)
Lipstick: M.A.C Matte Diva A83
X
ALEX








No comments:
Post a Comment