
Beanie - Ripcurl
Jumper - H&M $20
Scarf - Forever 21 $17
Track Suit Bottoms - H&M $20
So the day finally came, I had my last exam and finished my first year at Raffles Design College and headed home to finish packing for my trip to the UK. I had a night flight which I prefer because then I get to sleep and believe or not I find it super easy to sleep on planes or any sort of transportation for that matter. I decided to go for a very comfy outfit on the plane and because I would be travelling to the UK where it would be about 9 degrees so I did need warm clothing. I've never flown 14 hours on a plane and it was very tiring but I must say wearing the outfit I was wearing was such a great choice. So I suggest to people flying, don't wear you're favourite clothes just wear comfy clothes that are easy to move it etc.
Christmas is also in 4 days so I hope everyone has brought their presents. I'm in the UK at the moment as you all know so all my posts from now on will be mostly winter outfits which I'm really excited to share with you all, as I haven't been in a cold country for such a long time so I haven't really had the chance to wear warm winter clothes.
I also picked up a book in Duty Free called #GIRLBOSS written by the Founder and CEO of Nasty Gal, it's really interesting and pretty much about how to run you're own business as a women so I suggest anyone who is into business/management or wanting to run their own business, definitely give this a read.
Much love.
X
ALEX










No comments:
Post a Comment