Top: Cotton $10
Bottoms: High-Waisted Pants Topshop $63
Boots: H&M $59.90
Bag: Michael Kors
Yesterday I had a lot of errands to run, went to a Wedding and then afterwards went Christmas shopping with my mum! Shopping on a Sunday in Singapore is always a challenge especially in VivoCity because its always so crowded, I managed to get everything I wanted though. Just a tip for those who are starting to go Christmas shopping, BodyShop have amazing gifts, H&M are having a mega - sale, and so are Yankee Candle just to name a few but pretty much everywhere is having a Christmas Sale!
My outfit wasn't the best choice yesterday as it was so hot! But I had to come up with an outfit that I could wear to a Wedding which I was attending for a short while and then going out shopping. I've decided these high-waisted pants will be perfect for the UK but not for sunny days in Singapore.
Also a quick update, I'm off to the UK on Friday and I'm so excited, I've started packing and planning outfits as I will posting as many outfits as I can.
Have a fabulous week everyone!
Once again, thank you all for you're support I really do appreciate, you all taking time out of you're day to read my blog, I am really thankful.
Much Love
X
ALEX












No comments:
Post a Comment