Friday, 12 December 2014

Presentation Week - Day 3 Outfit of the Day






Top: Cotton On $29.90
Skirt: Cotton On $19.90
Shoes: Primark $16




This was my outfit from Wednesday, when it was such a lovely sunny day! I have now finished all my major projects & presentations and I'm ready for the weekend. Next week I've got all my final exams so its going to be quite hectic but then I'm off to the UK!
My outfit was very casual as it was a morning presentation and I'm not a morning person I just pulled together a very simple, and casual outfit. I have always loved my prints, leopard print being one of my favourites as I think it stands out a lot from other prints. 
And as for my shoes well I feel everyone needs to own a pair of black flats, they are so comfy and go with anything if your in a rush to leave the house.
I will be uploading more outfits but to see all my outfits each day check out my Instagram (link is below).

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

X

ALEX


No comments:

Post a Comment