Wednesday, 10 December 2014

Presentation Day - Day 2 - Outfit of the Day






Lipstick: MAC Red A23 



Top: Cotton On $19.90
Jeans: Primark $24
Plaid Shirt: H&M $29.90
Boots: H&M $59.90
Bag: Michael Kors
Necklace: Tiffany & Co.






I feel like today's outfit completely contrasts yesterdays outfit, which is partly why I never set myself to a certain style, as one day I might feel like wearing a dress whereas another day I feel like going for more of tom-boy sort of look. This outfit is very casual and simple but I think some of the most simple outfits can be the most stylish!
As you can tell at the moment I'm obsessed with plaid at the moment and H&M have so much plaid shirts, when I went in there to buy winter clothes I had to hold myself back from all the plaid shirts. I find them so useful you can use them for layering as well as just wrapping them around your waist, or simply just wearing it as a normal top - either way it looks stylish!
Thats all for today, but I'll be posting my 3rd outfit tomorrow!

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

MUCH LOVE

X

ALEX

No comments:

Post a Comment