Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Presentation Week - Day 1 - Outfit of the Day








Hi Everyone!
Happy December!
As you may have notice I've changed the layout to make it a bit more Christmasy, let me know what you think!

Firstly, I know it's been a while and I do apologise, I have been extremely busy working and saving up for my UK trip which is in 10 days! Studying, very hard and as you may tell from this post, its my presentation week and I will be sharing with you all my outfits that I wore to each presentation. I finish my first year of College in 10 days and I have no idea where the time has gone, it's gone by so fast.

I recently brought some items from Boohoo Official Website, one of my favourite beauty bloggers Zoella has her own favourite's pick on Boohoo so I ended up buying a few of my favourites and this is one of them. (You will see more in future posts) The dress was 10 pounds (SGD$20). At the moment I'm obsessed with the colour burgundy, its very in this season for Fall/Winter and I do not really own any long dresses, so at such a good price I decided to buy it. It can be worn for many different occasions: Winter, Summer, a party, college, dinner etc. For example for beachwear: just add a pair of flip flops and a sunhat & Formal wear: add a statement necklace and a pair of heels.

From the 19th - 6th of December I will be blogging from the UK as I'm going there for a holiday after 4 years of not going back, I'm super excited to wear jackets, scarves, gloves etc and overall just to be in the cold! As I can't post many Winter clothes in Singapore I will definitely be doing a lot of Winter outfits to give you guys some ideas for those who are in very cold countries throughout December!
Christmas is also so soon and I can't wait! It's one of my favourite times of the year and being back in the UK will make it so much better!

Lipstick - MAC

Let me know if there is anything you would like to see more of!

X

ALEX



No comments:

Post a Comment