Tuesday, 6 January 2015

Day out in Bristol - Outfit of the Day





Jumper - H&M $39.90
Skirt - Primark $12
Tights - Topshop $23
Jacket - Topshop $173
Socks - H&M $10
Boots - H&M $59.90
Bag - Primark $20
Accessories - Urban Outfitters









On the 4th of January, I had the absolute pleasure of being able to go into Bristol (Cabot Circus) to do some shopping, I'd had never been to Bristol before and it was indeed a lovely experience. 
I really did however, choose the wrong day to wear a skirt as there was no sun out and so temperatures dropped to a freezing 3 degrees. Although it was cold, the shops were warm and I managed to get some shopping done, purchasing new items which I will share with you all throughout the year.

I sadly today fly back to Singapore so my layering, and winter outfit of the days have come to an end. I will try to get an outfit up for the weekend, however I will be busy unpacking and I start my new semester of 2015 on Friday. If you want to keep a quick up-to-date follow me on Instagram Petite Canvas. 

I hope you have all enjoyed my posts of my time in the UK, it really has been an amazing trip and I am really sad to leave, but hopefully I will be back very soon! 
Hope you're first week of 2015 has been great!

X

ALEX










No comments:

Post a Comment