Monday, 5 January 2015

London - Outfit of the Day

            

            

            

             

             

            

              

         

        

                                                                            
Hello Everyone!
So as some of you may or may not know - my lovely boyfriend and I went down to London for a few days to spend New Years with our very close friend, who lives just outside the central bit of London. Seeing as I hadn't been back to the UK in 4 years, it was an absolute must to go visit the central city of London, as I've done most of the touristic stuff there is to do in London before - so we just walked around the main bit and did some shopping. 

I went to my favourite outlet of Topshop in Oxford Street as well as the Nike Town and inside Hamley's toy shop. London is definitely one of my favourite cities and I could definitely see myself working or living here as it just has such a fast, positive vibe. 

For the day I wore my: Topshop jacket and jeans

Bag - Primark
Scarf - Forever 21
Under top - Topshop 
Hoodie - Uniqlo
Shoes - Converse

All in all it was a great trip and I can't wait to go back soon! 

X 

ALEX








No comments:

Post a Comment