Sunday, 25 January 2015

Weekend Outfit - New Boohoo Skirt!





Skirt - Boohoo




Top - Cotton On




Boots - H&M
Belt - Topshop
Necklace - Tiffany & Co.


Hello Everyone! 

I had a very relaxing weekend and decided not to go out much. I did however go out on Friday to have some Thai food with my boyfriend and his family. As I was coming from college I decided to go with a monochromatic outfit, (try out my new Boohoo skirt) and it worked out very well. I usually don't wear monochromatic outfits as I like to add a bit of colour to my outfit but everyone needs a little change, every once in a while. I have also just gotten back into my part-time job so have not had much time to post but I will be posting whenever I can.
Also if you have never heard of Boohoo - head over to boohoo official and check out what they have, its not to pricey, their sizes to varied and the shipping only takes about 10-14days depending on where you are located. I have recently become obsessed with it and hoping to buy some new items from there soon! 

To keep updated more frequently you can follow me on Instagram:

If you would like me to do a Beauty post - more focused on Make-Up etc. Please do let me know in the comments below.

Much Love

X

ALEX



No comments:

Post a Comment