Hello Everyone!
Well its come up to that time of year again where I turn another year older BUT I have a massive problem; I have absolutely no idea what to wear and need you're help!
Here's how this is going to work, because I love every single one of my followers so dearly I want to make you apart of what I wear on my special day. Starting next week (Monday 16th of February) I will post a different dress each day until Friday! Now, you like whichever photo you want, doesn't have to be just one dress but on the 28th of February the dress with the most likes on my Instagram will be the dress that I will wear out for my 19th - (which is on the 3rd of March in case you were wondering).
Now some you might be thinking - what I wear for my 19th depends on what I'm going to do, well I will most probably be going out for dinner then heading out for a night out with my friends so whichever dress you think looks good and suits that agenda - like it!
Thank you so much guys, I'm so excited to see which dress gets chosen!
To follow me on Instagram click HERE
Much love
X
ALEX



No comments:
Post a Comment