Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Exploring Arab Street

Hi Everyone!

I feel like its honestly been ages since the last time I wrote a post and I apologise for that. The last three weeks of my college semester has been very hectic; as well as that, I had a fashion show to organise. I was lucky to be put in the position of head of Marketing Promotions and Public Relations. It was extremely stressful but, very rewarding. It has really opened my eyes to what happens behind the scenes of a fashion show.
So as you can tell I've been a bit pre-occupied but I'm back now!


Additionally, I would like to take this moment to thank you all for voting for your favourite dress & all the birthday wishes, they were very much appreciated :) If you haven't already seen which dress I wore, head over to my Instagram and check it out! 

I also went to the Karen Millen Spring/Summer 2015 Preview which was lots of fun, I saw some beautiful pieces, just wish I was tall enough to wear some of them!




Today I had a massive craving for Arabic food so I took two of best friends, who have just moved to Singapore to get some food. We went round exploring and, found this lovely Turkish Restaurant and the food was exquisite. It was a lovely afternoon. Two of my favourite places in Singapore are Arab Street & Haji Lane; the little shops along Haji Lane are really cute with so many bits and pieces in them. They are both great places to take photos.
Here is what I wore today:


























Top: Hollister

Jeans: Primark
Red Plain Jacket: H&M
Sunglasses: Cotton On
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Primark
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Lipstick: L'Oreal R518 Flaming Kiss

Any inquiries you can email me at: petitecanvas@gmail.com
Or you can also check out my Facebook & Instagram Pages

Hope everyone has a great week!
Much Love

X
ALEX


No comments:

Post a Comment