Disco Pant - Topshop $39
Shoes - Puma $149
Top - Primark $16
Bag - Primark $20
Hello Everyone!
So my boyfriend discovered this secluded area underneath the ECP Bridge and I thought it would be the perfect spot to take photos, for a new post!
As you have probably already guessed I dip dyed blue, sadly it's starting to fade but nevertheless I absolutely love it!
My midweek outfit of the day is pretty basic and simple. The one thing I would like to talk about though are the Puma High - Tops. As some of you may or may not know I have taken part in the competition to become Singapore's next SPH Car Ambassador 2015 and Puma are one of the sponsors so we were given some merchandise and I fell in love with these shoes. Anyone looking for comfy high - cuts, I definitely recommend buying a pair of these, even though it can be a bit pricey its so worth it; there so comfy and if you get them in black, they can be worn with pretty much any outfit!
If you would like to come down and support me this weekend at the Semi-Finals and Finals (if I get in that is) the competition will be held at:
Expo Halls 3&4
10am-8pm
Free Admission
25th & 26th of April
Hope to see you all there and have a great week!
X
ALEX













No comments:
Post a Comment