Hello Everyone!
So today is 'Wear Green For Sarcoma Awareness' and I have decided to take part in it, and I want all of you too as well. Not only because on the Kick Sarcoma Ambassadors is my very good friends but, I believe that this cancer definitely needs more attention!
For all those reading this who do not know what Sarcoma Cancer is here is the link to the Kick Sarcoma Official Website where you can read more about it, donate and even become a volunteer.
An additionally brand to the charity Kick Sarcoma is 'Crutch4Sarcoma' which is run by two amazing people Dominique Schell and Lachlan Cameron. Lachlan is a 20 year old student at Melbourne University and he has decided to run a Marathon on crutches to help raise money and awareness for Sarcoma. If you would like to donate, go ahead and like their Facebook Page for more info.
So what I want the readers of petitecanvas to do is wear something green and post it on either the Crutch4Sarcoma Facebook Page or the Wear Green for Sarcoma Page.
Dress - Macy's (USA)
Shoes - Cotton On
Bag - Michael Kors
Belt - Topshop
Please share, like and spread the word.
Use the hashtags '#kicksarcoma' '#dontforget' '#crutch4sarcoma' on social media platforms so I can check out all your outfits!
Have an amazing weekend everyone!
MUCH LOVE
X
ALEX
#dontforget

No comments:
Post a Comment